||Bugaboo Bee + Newborn Cocoon, Raincover - RED |
This Item is currently selling on ebay at a bargain price. If you click the link above you will be navigated to ebay.co.uk where you can bid or buy the item in question. Kiddiekids does not own nor are we selling the item shown, if you have any questions please ask the seller.
More Pushchair Bargains
Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby. Not only does it provide your Baby with the Nutrients in which it needs, there is lots of benefits for you also.
• Breast milk is fully natural and pure for your baby.
• Breastfeeding offers protection to your baby from infections and diseases that can arise from bottle feeding.
• Breast milk contains all the goodness your baby needs.
• Breastfeeding also has health benefits for mums.
• It’s free which can be a very important factor in this day and age.
• No more messing about making bottles especially for those inconvenient feeds, breast milk is always available whenever your baby needs a feed.
• Breast milk is always the perfect temperature so no more heating bottles.
• Breastfeeding builds a strong physical and emotional bond between you and your baby.
Health Benefits for Baby?
Because breast milk is full of all the correct nutrients your baby needs to grow, its recommended you breastfeed for the first 6 months of your baby's life. After the 6 months you can breastfeed along with giving your baby other foods to help with growth and development.
• Breastfeeding will reduce the chance of your baby having diarrhoea and vomiting.
• Breastfeeding will reduce chest and ear infections.
• Breastfeeding will reduce constipation.
• Breastfeeding will reduce the chances of your baby developing eczema
The longer you breastfeed your baby the more health benefits he/she will benefit from, however any period of breastfeeding will have positive benefits to both mother and baby.
Formula Milk does not contain the same ingredients as breast milk and therefore can not give your baby the nutrients it needs. Breast Milk also adapts as your baby grows to suit his/her needs.
Health Benefits for Mum?
Breastfeeding does not just benefit your baby, Mother can also get the following benefits:
• Reduces the risk of developing breast cancer.
• Burs up to 500 calories per day to help you lose that baby weight.
• Saves a lot of money that you would spend on infant formula and feeding equipment.
• Helps build a beautiful loving bond between mother and baby.
Breastfeeding | Breastfeeding Diet | Expressing Milk